Sunday practice sessions will run May-August, until Fall Racing schedule takes effect in September and we switch to open track on Thursday nights and racing on Sundays.
FORMAT OVERVIEW & SESSION NOTES:
- 2 hour practice sessions on all non-race event and non-holiday weekend Sundays – review the google calendar for current practice information
- no sign up required
- Come prior to session start to get put into age/ability appropriate groups
- Striders welcome – no strider coaching
- Only current Globe BMX 2023 members that also hold a valid SCA cycling licence will be able to attend practice sessions at this time.
SUNDAY COACHING SESSION TIME:
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm
May 7th Practice: https://volunteersignup.org/CRBRK
May 14th Practice: https://volunteersignup.org/K3E4M
May 28th Practice: https://volunteersignup.org/ATFW7
- At least 1 parent must attend with riders aged 16 & under to practice in case of emergency
- Riders who need help at the gate or with equipment should have a parent nearby
- Riders must bring all their own equipment and should consider also bringing own maintenance equipment (pump, spare tubes, tools) in the event of any mechanical issues
- Come ready to ride! All gear that is required for racing is required for practices