CONTENT UPDATED May 14, 2022 – Sunday practice sessions will run May-August, until Fall Racing schedule takes effect in September.
FORMAT OVERVIEW & SESSION NOTES:
- Two session options each Sunday, no sign up required
- Come on the hour to get put into age/ability appropriate groups
- You do not need to come at the same session time each Sunday
- If you come at 1pm and want to keep riding past the first hour, you are more than welcome and will get put into the next group that makes sense for your age or ability
- Striders welcome in either group, no strider coaching
- Only current Globe BMX 2022 members that also hold a valid SCA cycling licence will be able to attend practice sessions at this time.
SUNDAY COACHING SESSION TIME:
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm
GENERAL PROTOCOL & SOCIAL DISTANCING
- At least 1 parent must attend with riders aged 16 & under to practice
- Riders must bring all their own equipment and should consider also bringing own maintenance equipment (pump, spare tubes, tools) in the event of any mechanical issues
- Come ready to ride! All gear that is required for racing is required for practices