Send us a video of your favorite BMX racing drill and be entered to win a Globe BMX Swag Prize worth $50!
We want to hear from you! To help keep our members and followers busy with BMX, send us a video of yourself, family member, or friend, doing your favorite BMX racing or dryland drill (meaning, it can be a drill that is on or off a bike). Maybe it’s just your favorite way to stay active during the day!! Not only will you be doing the drill to get it filmed, but also inspiring other members and racers to try it out!
When we receive a video from you, we’ll share it with our membership and to our followers on Facebook and Instagram, and you’ll be entered into our draw to win a $50 credit towards our BMX swag online store.
Need drill ideas or inspiration? Here are some good BMX racing drills online:
BMX Training YouTube Channel
Bicycling.com – 5 BMX Exercises to Turbocharge Your Speed and Power
Coach Cambio – BMX Off the Bike
- Drill a Day challenge runs from May 2nd – 31st, 2020
- Draw will be made and winner announced on June 1st, 2020
- Anyone is eligible to send in submissions
- Be creative! Use music, cool angles or editing! Or don’t – whatever shows off the drill in the best way 🙂
- Each submission that we approve to share is worth one draw entry.
- Approval to share is at our discretion based on the rules below regarding video content:
- Submissions must be 1 minute or less in length and in .MOV or .Mp4 format so they can be easily shared on social channels
- Videos must be appropriate for all ages; no foul language, no obscene gestures please
- Drill must be safe for others and a good example to share!
- Videos should be uploaded to a file transfer service (like Dropbox, WeTransfer or even Google Drive) and then the link shared with or emailed to email@example.com