Join us on Thursday, May 4th, 2023, for our 2023 Open Track & Welcome Night!
When: Thursday, May 4th, 2023
Time: Anytime between 5pm – 7pm
- Ride the track (if you want!). The start hill is still having the ramps and railings installed, so all riding will be from the bottom of the start hill.
- Pick up Race Plate (don’t worry, you can still do this at any practice or upcoming race night)
- Hand in your volunteer bond cheque for $100 (you MUST do this to get your plate, and you MUST have a plate to race, so same as above, if you can’t come on Thursday, you can do this at any practice or race). Cheques are preferred, cash is the only option as a secondary route (e-transfer expire before the end of the season and do not work for this purpose)
- Talk to Board Members & Coaches; ask questions about the season, gear, upcoming events and new track!
What to bring:
- Riding gear (if riding); Helmet (full face for anyone 5+), Gloves, Pants, Jersey, Bike, Closed-toe Shoes, Chest Protector and extra padding (if desired)
- Volunteer Bond Cheque (or Cash), made out to Globe BMX, for $100. It will not be cashed unless you do not fulfill your volunteer requirements. Read more here.
- Water, Snacks, Chairs, Camera etc.
- 2023 Registered Members. Sign up here if you haven’t already!
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us here.